The magic of burlap is that it is rustic, chic and has that shabby look that is still elegant at the same time. Used coffee bean bags are wonderful items for making arts and crafts and various other do-it-yourself projects. As you can see on Pinterest there are a ton of different things you can do with these sacks, so let your imagination run wild!
- This type of bag is typically used to transport unroasted coffee
- Authentic used burlap coffee bags
- Each burlap bag holds up to 50lbs. of coffee
- Marked with coffee type and country of origin
- Supplies are limited and actual designs vary from time to time
- These jute or burlap coffee bags are actually used to import green coffee